Breaking News

UNIZIK Final Year Female Student Dies After Smoking Marujuana

Sometimes i wonder what this world is turning to, i wonder why some students will refuse to study hard, make good grades and make themselves and their parents proud but rather they choose to involve themselves in social vices. A Tragic event happened today at One Anita lodge in Ifite, Near Royal Bed where a Student was found dead in the room of an alleged security man.
Our correspondent told us that the young lady went to Aboki’s room to charge her mobile phone, during which they smoked marijuana and dozed off.
The said security man had kept his generator in the Kitchen (No escape for fumes), hence Carbonmonoxide from the Generator exhaust pipes found its way into the room killing the Young lady while the Security man is said to be in Coma. Her friends however, have taken to Social Media to mourn her.


We Love Comments, Please Comment Below

Theme images by moorsky. Powered by Blogger.